Friday, May 9, 2008

Quotable Quotes: Thank you, Mr. Obama.


Bush, Clinton, Bush, ..oops..

Thanks to Obama (and barring an unforeseen disaster in gun-happy America), the dynasty of dysfunctional political family rule has come to an end.

“It's exciting; I don't know whether I'm going to win or not. I think I am. I do know I'm ready for the job. And, if not, that's just the way it goes.”
George W. Bush

“I'll be glad to reply to or dodge your questions, depending on what I think will help our election most.”
George H. W. Bush

"You know, if I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good-looking mummy"
Bill Clinton, looking at "Juanita," a newly discovered Incan mummy

“An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry.”
T.S. Eliot

Have a good weekend.

No comments: