Thursday, July 30, 2009

Minyanville article: Buyer Beware - The Bottom Is Not In Yet

"My article for Minyanville this week focuses on a subject that is very much a part of the investment equation for most investors - emotions. "Stocks are on a tear again today hitting new recovery highs, as passionately bearish investors just tear their hair out. And that emotional quality is the subject of this article.

In philosophy, “I think, therefore I am” is a truism. In investing, however, it seems that many investors subscribe to the variation, “I feel, therefore I invest." And therein lies the subjective rub that imposes the belief of what "should be" and alters the objective view of "what is."..."

To read the complete Minyanville article, click here
To view all Minayanville postings, click here

No comments: