Thursday, September 17, 2009

Minyanville Article: Take Action to Make Portfolios Walk the Talk

This week's Minyanville article focuses on one of the practical aspects of managing a portfolio - what to do when you have a sector (or asset class) that you don't like for the long term but believe can outperform in the short term?

"Whenever I appear in the media, be it electronic or print, I answer the questions posed by the interviewer from the wellspring of research that I conduct every hour of every working day. I pontificate with the best of them. I am, in effect, talking the talk.

However, having a point of view regarding the economy and markets -- however sound, articulate, and well thought out -- is the start, not the end point, for investment decision-making..."

To read this week's Minyanville article, click here
To view all Minayanville postings, click here

No comments: