Thursday, January 3, 2008

What's On Your Mind?


Today's Market Forecast kickoff events in New York and Stamford, CT afford me an opportunity to ask questions of my expert panelists. I wish to extend that ability to you.

Therefore, please e mail any questions you may have for the following panelists and I will get as many in as possible.

The panelists are Mary Ann Bartels (Merrill Lynch), Tom McManus (Bank America Securities), Phil Orlando (Federated Investors), Glenn Reynolds (CreditSights), David Wyss (S&P) , Dan Clifton (Strategas), Sarah Mulholland (CQIG), Beth Ann Bovino (S&P), and Chrisitian Stracke (CreditSights).

My e mail address is vinny@bluemarbleresearch.com.

My blackberry will be on for the entire program.

Note: A link to my opening Powerpoint comments is provided to subscribers. Subscription required.

No comments: